Pages

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Friday


Posted a day late - one last photo on the theme of "messy". I have heard that you shouldn't change anything in a garden for the first year after you move in. Well, we have been here ten months and I have yet to discover any redeeming features in this overgrown corner, so I am planning to dig it all up and use the space for something useful. Since it is sunny, and handy to the kitchen, there will be herbs of some sort, and other edible plants. I am thinking of tomatoes, runner beans, or perhaps some blueberry bushes and other edible plants.

For more messy photos visit Carmi's blog here.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Sounds like a splendid idea for a sunny handy corner!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

I would so love to have a green thumb! Can't wait to see the results!